For immediate service, call


The Home Owner’s Electrician

Service & Panel Upgrades

Are your breakers constantly tripping? Do your lights dim or flicker when you use a large appliance like a microwave or a vacuum cleaner? Do you have a Federal Pacific or Zinsco service panel? If so, your electrical panel or fuse box may need replacing.

Whether you are upgrading your service panel or fuse box for more capacity or safety, you can rely on In-House Electric to use the highest quality components and provide you with excellent service. Give us a call today at 888-223-3775 or fill out the short form to the right - we look forward to talking with you.

How can we help you?

Please fill out the short form below.

“They were very prompt, got the permit, did an excellent job and cleaned up after. They even tried to get the inspector out to the job site on time.'”
– Michael S., Seattle

In-House Electrical Services • Greater King and Snohomish Counties HomeServices • Contact Us